Single IVF Cycle: $4,500
IVF cost includes: retrieval, transfer, embryology, conscious sedation, and storage of embryos. Patients are responsible for all labs, ultrasounds and medications. We will bill insurance for monitoring and medication if IVF is a covered benefit under your policy and accept what insurance pays minus co-pays, co-insurance and deductible for participating insurances.
* Cycle monitoring may be covered by insurance
* Ask our staff how you can save up to 50% OFF select fertility medications
* IVF cost excludes, medication and cryopreservation
Single Donor IVF Cycle: $19,500
Donor IVF cost includes: all screening and diagnostics not covered by insurance, monitoring for recipient and donor, retrieval, transfer, embryology, anesthesia, donor compensation and supplemental donor insurance.
* Donor IVF cost excludes recipient medication, assisted hatching, and cryopreservation.
Additional / Optional Services:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection: $1,000
- Assisted hatching: $500
- Embryo Freezing: $1,000
- Frozen embryo transfers (FET): $2,000
*Prices are subject to change without prior notification