Albany IVF praised for patient education
We polled 130 patients about the patient education class, and here are the results:
- Very informative, thank you!
- Good description of what to expect in regard to clinic visits, IUI, etc.
- Very informative, liked the overview of the medications.
- Maria, you explained everything clearly and just enough detail.
- Class was informative/answered questions regarding meds and use.
- Nicely and simply laid out-about basics of infertility, causes, tests to be done, procedures, etc.
- Images were very helpful.
- Love the staff, sweet and caring people.
- Would be very helpful for someone who has never been threw this before.
- The powerpoint was very informative as were the demonstrations for injectables.
- Recommend class before all other procedures start.
- It lets you know what to expect and helps husband visualize everything.
- The class was very informative and right to the point.
- The nurse was very knowledgeable. My husband and I appreciated this class very much.
- I have a much better understanding of the process and I am more comfortable.
- Slide show and medication samples were the strength of the class.
- Suggest to patients to attend asap, may help them to understand their month of monitoring better.
- This instructor shared personal experiences and showed examples.
- Cayce was great! She knew her info and presented it well.
- It was a great class and I look forward to the support group.
Back to News & Events